Direct Sourcing is using brand equity to attract, curate, and engage high-quality talent through a branded private talent pool.
39% of large companies that use contingent workers use Direct Sourcing to ﬁnd their contingent workers, and 23% plan to use Direct Sourcing in the near future.
—Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
BENEFITS OF DIRECT SOURCING
- Swiftly Source & Manage Contingent Workers at Optimal Costs.
- Transparent Recruitment Process (Organization and for Candidates).
- Seamless & Integrated Candidate Experience.
- Streamline the Talent Acquisition Process
- Eﬀortlessly Manage Compliance & Regulatory Requirements
- Reduce the Risk of Misclassifying Talent
- Technology Powered to Eﬃciently Manage Talent Supply Chain
- Procure Diverse Talent to Empower Workplace
- Reduce Time-To-Fill
- Lower Sourcing Costs
- Leverage & Elevate Enterprise Brands to Attract the Right Talent